Career counselling is a process that will help you explore and understand yourself and the “world of work” in order to make rational career, educational, and life decisions. Career Counselling sessions helps the students to know the pros and cons of the different streams and career path it offers, thus the students can make informed choice, and get a career assessment that helps avoid the risk of change in career path later in life.
Career Counselling and guidance is needed to help organize one’s thoughts and ideas on decisions pertaining to future career and gainful occupation. It can boost the morale and confidence and give new directions to the students which will be beneficial not only to the individual but also for the whole society.
Process we follow:
- Formal psychometric assessment using standard, reliable and valid tested tools, which will assess the following critical factors:
- Individual Interests
- Career Values
- Learning Style
- Skills & Abilities
- Preparation of a comprehensive report
- A detailed individual counselling to explore the suitable career options
- A counselling session with the student and the parents to discuss the report
Who Should take it?
1. Students in 9th & 10th for subject selection.
2. Students in 11th & 12th for their graduation studies & career options.
3. Students going for engineering but confused which stream to choose.
4. Students in graduation who have missed taking it earlier and are now struggling with their subjects.
5. Professionals who feel dissatisfied with their present job and career.