Following points to be kept in mind before taking the test:
- You need to be mentally fresh and should really want to take the test as the report will be totally based on how and what you answer in the test.
- There is no preparation required for the test.
- You need to mark the answers honestly.
- During the Skills & Abilities test, keep a rough paper near you, in case you would want to do some rough work. DO NOT USE A CALCULATOR.
- Don’t keep any one profession in your mind while answering the test. It is important to get a profession in which there are high chances for you to succeed rather than a profession which you are finding attractive for the time being.
- Don’t try to give socially desirable answers.