About Axis Career Path
Axis Career Path is an organization which focuses on the academic and professional growth of an individual. The decision to choose a career is one of the most important decisions in life and our aim is to provide our clients with every resource. It is the only Counselling Center in Bhopal that specializes in Career Counselling. We cater to all career related needs of an individual right from a student in the ninth grade to a professional.
Career selection is not an easy process. However, with the help of psychometric assessments and counseling, one can be guided in a direction which proves to be fruitful and satisfying. In order to do that, spreading awareness about choosing the right subjects and fields at the right stage becomes crucial. Guidance thus becomes an integral part of the process. Apart from counseling for students and professionals, we also counsel parents as we believe that they are students’ partners in career selection. We regularly conduct workshops and seminars for schools, colleges, and corporates based on their needs, along with Interactive Academic Enhancement Sessions.
We, at Axis Career Path, wish to enable our young population to make independent, bold choices that take their career to greater heights and empower them to make a difference in this world.
About the Founder:
- Founder of Axis Career Path, specializing in the field of Career Counselling with an experience of more than 5 years.
- A graduate in Psychology and Sociology from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
- A post graduate in Career & Developmental Counselling along with a PG Diploma in School Counselling from SNDT University, Mumbai.
- Career Counsellor at Sagar Public School, Bhopal.
- Visiting faculty at the Distance Education Department, SNDT University, Mumbai for courses offered in Psychology.
- Visiting faculty at The Institute of Excellence in Higher Education, Bhopal.
- Has worked in schools in Mumbai and Indore as a life skills trainer and school counselor.
- Has been conducting seminars and talks for students, parents, and corporates on various career-related topics